The Correct spelling is: vicious
Common misspellings of the word vicious are:
How do you spell vicious?. It is not vishous or even visous for that matter!
- Having the nature of vice; evil, immoral, or depraved.
- Given to vice, immorality, or depravity.
- Spiteful; malicious: vicious gossip.
- Disposed to or characterized by violent or destructive behavior. See synonyms at cruel.
- Marked by an aggressive disposition; savage. Used chiefly of animals.
- Severe or intense; fierce: a vicious storm.
- Faulty, imperfect, or otherwise impaired by defects or a defect: a forced, vicious style of prose.
- Impure; foul.
[Middle English, from Old French vicieus, from Latin vitiÅsus, from vitium, vice.]viciously vi'ciousÂ·ly adv.
viciousness vi'ciousÂ·ness n.