How to spell maintenance in portuguese
In portuguese, the word maintenance can be spelled:
- The act of maintaining or the state of being maintained.
- The work of keeping something in proper condition; upkeep.
- Provision of support or livelihood: took over the maintenance of her family.
- Means of support or livelihood: was ordered to pay maintenance for both children.
- Law. The unlawful meddling in a suit by providing either party with the means to carry it on.
[Middle English maintenaunce, from Old French maintenance, from maintenir, to maintain. See maintain.]